To build a positive and cohesive classroom culture
Role of Class Council
- To promote class spirit, serving as an effective leader who is a role model to the class.
- To lead and guide the Class Committee in the execution of their duties.
- To guide and counsel classmates who have committed offences.
- To draw up the seating plan and maintain the discipline of the class.
- To facilitate class bonding activities to strengthen the class unity and identity.
- To perform any other duties requested by the Form Teacher.
- To cover the duties of other members in their absence.
Qualities of Class Council
Structure of Class Council
Level Heads 2021
From left: Jacen Ratnam (Level Head 3); Joey Png Kar Hui (Level Head 4); Fang Xuan Ting Ferlin (Level Head 2)
Standing: Jerel Tan Jin Wei (Level Head 1)
Level Heads receiving some goodies for all their hard work!
Class Council leading bonding activities in class
Class Council Camp 2019