Home > Our Student Development > Co-Curricular Activities > Performing Arts > Contemporary Dance
Home > Our Student Development > Co-Curricular Activities > Sports and Games > Badminton
- To enable students to understand and apply the basic rules of badminton.
- To enable students (ranging from intermediate, advanced to school team players) to learn and apply the 7 fundamental skills such as grip, stance, footwork, serve, smash, drop shot & clear or lob.
- To enable students to learn other advance skills such as back hand & cross netting.
- To enable students to learn attacking, defensive strategies, space awareness and umpiring at some stage.
- To enable students to learn sportsmanship and values of fair play, teamwork and discipline.
- Empower pupils with the knowledge and skills for their own healthy lifestyle, infuse values and passion during training.
- To promote active participation, prepare pupils for recreational activities and inculcate a culture of respect and trust.
- Study & train hard persistently to give the best.
Highlight(s) of Activities
- Annual CCA Camp
- Umpiring workshop
- Friendly matches
- Fitness Conditioning
- National School Games (NSG) Badminton (North Zone) for both B & C Divisions
- Modified Inter-Class Badminton Competition
- Sports Education Programme (SEP)
National School Games
- 2022 - Participated in NSG (NZ) for all Boys & Girls Divisions C Boys - NZ Top 6
- 2021 – Participated in NSG (NZ) only B Div Boys & Girls
- 2020 – Participated in North Zone (NZ)
- 2019 – B Boys & C Girls – NZ Q-Finals
- 2018 – C Boys – NZ Q-Finals